How to use Kia’s Tire Inflator Kit
Adding Air to Tires using Kia’s Tire Inflation Kit:
1) There are three main components (a compressor, a bottle of sealant, and a hose that connects to the bottle of sealant.
2) Attach the hose to the main compressor before you connect it to the tire
3) Connect the power to the vehicle which is located in the front or back of the vehicle.
4) Connect the hose to the valve stem
5) Turn on the compressor
6) Let the compressor run for 5 -7 minutes to get the inflation and the sealant all the way in the tire. Please check your owner’s manual.
7) Put the warning label that is on the sealant bottle and put it on the steering wheel to be sure we are driving the proper distance.
8) Drive at the recommended speed and distance that is recommended on the warning label.
About Kia’s Tire Inflator Kit:
Kia’s tire inflator kit is a compact and convenient solution for inflating a flat tire or a tire with low air pressure. The kit is included with many Kia vehicles as standard equipment and is designed to provide drivers with an easy-to-use alternative to traditional spare tires.
The tire inflator kit consists of a small air compressor that plugs into the car’s 12-volt power outlet, a tire pressure gauge, and a sealant solution. To use the kit, the driver simply connects the air compressor to the tire valve stem and inflates the tire to the recommended pressure. The sealant solution is then injected into the tire to repair small punctures or leaks, allowing the driver to continue driving until the tire can be replaced or repaired.
The benefits of Kia’s tire inflator kit include its compact size and portability, which makes it easy to store in the car’s trunk or cargo area. It also eliminates the need for a spare tire, which can be heavy and take up valuable space in the vehicle. Additionally, the kit can be used in emergency situations, providing drivers with a quick and easy solution to a flat tire.
However, it’s important to note that the tire inflator kit is not a permanent solution and is only intended to be used as a temporary fix until the tire can be replaced or repaired. It’s also important to follow the instructions provided with the kit carefully and to consult with a professional mechanic if the tire damage is significant.